Athletic Greens is a high quality supplement which acts as my daily nutritional insurance.
One serving of Athletic Greens contains 12 servings of fruits and vegetables and thereby provides your body with the critical vitamins, minerals, enzymes and co-factors you need to THRIVE.
While testing Athletic Greens, I experienced the following benefits:
- Higher energy levels and better workouts.
- Better mood. (Athletic Greens contains Cacao which is known to raise the level of serotonin in the brain; thus acts as an anti-depressant and promotes a sense of well-being).
- Less muscle soreness and faster recovery between training sessions.
- Removal of facial acne and skin glow. (The supplement contains Vitamin A which is used in powerful acne treatments such as Accutane).
- Less hunger throughout the day. (I’m not sure about why this is the case but I’m sure there’s a scientific explanation for this as well).
In other words, the supplement worked really really well for me.
…And that’s why it was one of only two supplements I ever recommended on my blog SkinnyFatTransformation.com in over 3 years of blogging.
When I recommend a product or supplement, it’s because I’ve tested it extensively on my own body for months and gotten actual results from it.
I highly recommend that you check out Athletic Greens on the links below…
- US and Canada readers: Click Here to learn more about Athletic Greens
- EU and UK readers: Click Here to learn more about Athletic Greens
Join hundreds of skinny-fat guys who used the SKINNY-FAT TRANSFORMATION Bodyweight Program to get into the best shape of their life:
Logan Rando, NY: “After 6 months of doing the beginner body weight routine I found myself 30 pounds lighter, with visible abs and a lean build. Friends who hadn’t seen me in months were astonished and inspired by my transformation. Simply put, the return on investment that Oskar’s plan yielded far exceeded that of any workout I had previously used.”
Steve Chavez, Peru: "It is the best workout I’ve had, I’ve never did a single pull up, managing to do pull up reps was a breakthrough for me. It was the best decision I made for my personal health. Without your coaching I wouldn’t been able to improve my physique.”
Harshit Godha, India: “I faced the same problems of low testosterone and skinny fat body type as you did, and after following your advice I made some real progress. I started with 0 wide grip pull ups, and progressed to 15. I am quite surprised with my back and shoulder growth.”
Gordon Martin, USA: "For the first time in 36 years, I am losing fat rather than gaining it! I already look better than most of my friends who are out of shape and overweight. I loved the customized bodyweight workouts. For those of us who travel a lot, there are no more problems with finding a gym."