Symptoms of low testosterone levels are: Depression, fatigue, brain fog, low amount of muscle mass, high body-fat, anxiety and indecisiveness.
Jay has over 10 years of experience with testosterone optimization and he’s the guy I go to when I need advice on optimizing my testosterone levels.
Today, you will have the opportunity to listen to Jay and I discussing testosterone optimization, gynecomastia and anti-aging for over 80 minutes in our 2 part podcast which you can stream below.
Part (1/2): Optimizing Testosterone Levels and the Importance of Monitoring Your Blood Work
On part 1 of this podcast we discuss:
- The symptoms of low testosterone levels.
- The importance of monitoring your blood work.
- Why you shouldn’t accept low testosterone levels.
- How to optimize testosterone levels naturally.
- How to optimize testosterone levels through Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT).
Part (2/2): Gynecomastia, Puffy Nipples and Man Boobs
On part 2 of this podcast we discuss:
- Gynecomastia, man boobs and puffy nipples.
- How to maximize your chances of getting rid of gynecomastia naturally if you’re in puberty and have had it for less than 3 years.
- The drugs you can use to reduce estrogen levels and thereby get rid of gynecomastia if natural means do not work.
Resources Mentioned On The Podcast
Anti Estrogen Medications For Puffy Nipples
Without using supplemental TRT these medications have the potential to drive your estrogen too low, but they are still a better option than surgery which involves numerous risks.
List of medications:
Complete Testosterone Bloodwork Guides
FREE Testosterone and Gyno Guides
- Transhumanist Book
- A1C blood test to check insulin sensitivity > Listen to Jay’s Google hangouts to get all of the information regarding this.
- Get Serious Book (Best book on changing your lifestyle)
- Upcoming Get Serious 2 Book (This link has a TOC)
If you like this podcast and you would like me to do more podcasts with Jay and other experts, use the social share buttons to spread the word! :-)
Be proud but stay hungry,
Join hundreds of skinny-fat guys who used the SKINNY-FAT TRANSFORMATION Bodyweight Program to get into the best shape of their life:
Logan Rando, NY: “After 6 months of doing the beginner body weight routine I found myself 30 pounds lighter, with visible abs and a lean build. Friends who hadn’t seen me in months were astonished and inspired by my transformation. Simply put, the return on investment that Oskar’s plan yielded far exceeded that of any workout I had previously used.”
Steve Chavez, Peru: "It is the best workout I’ve had, I’ve never did a single pull up, managing to do pull up reps was a breakthrough for me. It was the best decision I made for my personal health. Without your coaching I wouldn’t been able to improve my physique.”
Harshit Godha, India: “I faced the same problems of low testosterone and skinny fat body type as you did, and after following your advice I made some real progress. I started with 0 wide grip pull ups, and progressed to 15. I am quite surprised with my back and shoulder growth.”
Gordon Martin, USA: "For the first time in 36 years, I am losing fat rather than gaining it! I already look better than most of my friends who are out of shape and overweight. I loved the customized bodyweight workouts. For those of us who travel a lot, there are no more problems with finding a gym."