My name is Oskar Faarkrog and I’m a certified personal trainer from the International Sports Sciences Association.
I’m also the founder of SKINNY-FAT TRANSFORMATION – the #1 website for skinny-fat men, with 60,000-100,000 monthly visitors.
Growing up, I used to be skinny-fat.
I had puffy nipples, wide hips, narrow shoulders and I was 6’2” tall with lanky arms and skinny wrists.
I couldn’t do a single push up and my DREAM was to one day be able to do a set of 10 chin ups.
I had never seen my abs and when I flexed my biceps in the mirror nothing happened.
Unlike other people who get into fitness to get ripped 6-pack abs, my goals were more humble.
I just wanted to build a “normal” and masculine looking body so I can feel comfortable in my own skin (and perhaps get my first girlfriend).
So I can relate to those of you who start at the bottom with below average genetics.
I know exactly what it’s like to train for 2 years without anything to show for it.
Here’s a photo showing my first 2 years of “training progress”:
Compared to my friends, it seemed like my body just didn’t respond to training and I had a VERY weak foundation of strength.
I also found out later that I had a low natural testosterone production, and testosterone is the main muscle building hormone in the body.
I would never have imagined that years later I would have people tell me that “I’m getting too muscular” or that I would lose 60 pounds of fat and get visible abs for the first time in my life.
But despite my limitations, I made my transformation happen: I lost 60 pounds of fat and gained more than 40 pounds of muscle mass while staying 100% injury free and boosting my natural testosterone production with over 100%.
You can view my transformation in the photos below.
The last back picture was taken about 1-2 years into training and I used the photo editing software paint to see how my upper body would look without the love handles.
Back then, I was amazed at how the first picture looked and I printed out the picture and set it as my long-term training goal to look like that.
Needless to say, I surpassed that goal and you can view my full transformation with monthly progress photos in the video below:
If there’s one message you should take away from my video it’s that transforming a physique is not a sprint. It’s a marathon.
You need to follow a sustainable diet and training strategy and give yourself time to make a lasting change.
Quick fixes can sometimes work but if you follow them you will most likely lose your results later.
My Transformation Philosophy In 5 Bullet Points:
- No heavy weights. We focus on using great form on bodyweight exercises and light-moderate weights to stimulate muscle growth (and not our ego).
- No excessive protein intake. We focus on a balanced diet that has a variety of food rather than just chicken breast, tuna and protein shakes all day long.
- No crazy bulking diets that make you fat instead of skinny-fat. We first focus on getting lean and second we focus on staying lean while building muscle mass in the right places.
- No endless cardio training. We focus on losing fat through diet because it’s much easier to cut out a 300 calorie snickers bar compared to running 20 minutes.
- No quick-fixes. The SFT philosophy emphasizes long-term solutions and gains.
Online Coaching Program
Each month I take on a select few clients for my online coaching program where I help you out with the exact steps you need to take to transform your body in a healthy and sustainable way.
Based on a comprehensive Client Assessment Form I design your diet plan, training program and then you check in with me weekly so I can keep track of your progress.
You will have access to my private coaching email address so whenever you have questions, you can ask me and I’ll reply to you within 24-48 hours.
Here’s what my former client Gordon Martin said about his experience on my coaching program:
“The training program and meal plan are clear and easy to follow. I would tell future clients to turn off their brains, listen to Oskar, and get ready to lose some weight.
You are one of the few people on the Internet involved with men’s health topics that actually cares and can get results for clients. The money I spent on your coaching services are the best money I ever spent!” – Gordon Martin, New Jersey
And here’s a progress photo of my client Logan Rando:
“I took a vacation to the Dominican Republic and was constantly complimented on my physique.” – Logan Rando
You can learn more about my online coaching program on the link below:
My Most Popular Articles:
Below, I will list some of my most popular articles:
- How to Reduce Puffy Nipples (Gynecomastia) Without Surgery (1,005,430 views)
- Why You Shouldn’t Do Starting Strength As A Beginner (282,207 views)
- How to Build the Beach Muscles With Diamond Push Ups (229,138 views)
- Bodyweight Training For the Skinny-Fat Guy (175,589 views)
- The 3 Most Important Exercises For A Skinny-Fat Guy (153,787 views)
- How I Finally Got Rid of Man Boobs After 9 Years of Struggle (141,910 views)
- 10 Simple Tips to Lose Fat Without Starving Yourself (126,369 views)
- The Secret Benefit of Getting Lean Before Bulking (88,475 views)
- How I Increased Testosterone Levels By 120% Naturally (71,972 views)
- 50 Years of Pull Ups: A Story About Mike Joplin (65,733 views)
Follow me on social media:
- @OskarFaarkrog Instagram (+10K Followers)
- SkinnyFatTransformation.com Facebook Page (+8K Likes)
- YouTube (+338K Views)
Be proud but stay hungry,