Page last updated: June 2019 by Oskar Faarkrog, ISSA Certified Trainer
Athletic Greens is a high quality supplement which acts as my daily nutritional insurance.
One serving of Athletic Greens contains 12 servings of fruits and vegetables and thereby provides your body with the critical vitamins, minerals, enzymes and co-factors you need to THRIVE.
While testing Athletic Greens, I experienced the following benefits:
- Higher energy levels and better workouts.
- Better mood. (Athletic Greens contains Cacao which is known to raise the level of serotonin in the brain; thus acts as an anti-depressant and promotes a sense of well-being).
- Less muscle soreness and faster recovery between training sessions.
- Removal of facial acne and skin glow. (The supplement contains Vitamin A which is used in powerful acne treatments such as Accutane).
- Less hunger throughout the day. (I’m not sure about why this is the case but I’m sure there’s a scientific explanation for this as well).
In other words, the supplement worked really really well for me.
…And that’s why it was one of only two supplements I ever recommended on my blog SkinnyFatTransformation.com in over 3 years of blogging.
When I recommend a product or supplement, it’s because I’ve tested it extensively on my own body for months and gotten actual results from it.
I highly recommend that you check out Athletic Greens on the links below…
- US and Canada readers: Click Here to learn more about Athletic Greens
- EU and UK readers: Click Here to learn more about Athletic Greens