My fitness articles have been read by over 6 million skinny-fat guys from all over the world.
Here are my top 10 articles:
- How to Reduce Puffy Nipples (Gynecomastia) Without Surgery (1,005,430 views)
- Why You Shouldn’t Do Starting Strength As A Beginner (282,207 views)
- How to Build the Beach Muscles With Diamond Push Ups (229,138 views)
- Bodyweight Training For the Skinny-Fat Guy (175,589 views)
- The 3 Most Important Exercises For A Skinny-Fat Guy (153,787 views)
- Serge Nubret Pump Training: No Need to Lift Heavy to Gain Muscle (141,910 views)
- 10 Simple Tips to Lose Fat Without Starving Yourself (126,369 views)
- The Secret Benefit of Getting Lean Before Bulking (88,475 views)
- How I Increased Testosterone Levels By 120% Naturally (71,972 views)
- 50 Years of Pull Ups: A Story About Mike Joplin (65,733 views)
More top articles from SKINNY-FAT TRANSFORMATION:
- The 2 Phases of a Skinny-Fat Transformation
- Why High Volume Training Is The Best Training System For Skinny-Fat Guys
- From Skinny-Fat To Fit In 2018: Is It Possible?
- 28 Skinny-Fat Training and Diet Myths Exposed
- Increasing Calories Can Help You Lose Fat If Your Metabolism Is Slow
- How to Get Muscular with Calisthenics: 6 Proven Strategies to Accelerate Your Gains
- The Price You Pay to get a 6-Pack if You’re Skinny-Fat
- The Binge Eating Prevention Check-List: How to Set Up Your Diet For Long-Term Success
- 6 Pieces of Advice That Will Transform Your Life
- Defining Aesthetics: What Exactly Is The Perfect Physique?
- What’s It Like To Have A Great Body?
- STOP Relying On The Mirror. START Taking Progress Pictures!
- They Didn’t Think I Could Get A Summer Body, But I Did! (Skinny-Fat Success Story)
- Do You Suffer From Low Testosterone Symptoms?
- How I Finally Got Rid of Man Boobs After 9 Years Of Struggle
- Why “If It Fits Your Macros” (IIFYM) Doesn’t Work
- Optimal Protein Intake: How Much Protein Do You Really Need?
- 68 Days of Massive Upper Body Muscle Gains
- How to Gain Muscle While Staying Lean
- 6 Tips to Build Big Arms
- How to Build Wide Lats: Introducing the Cobra Lats Program
- My Experience Overtraining For 10 Months: The Results May Surprise You
- 4 Challenges For The Tall Bodybuilder
- How to Deal With Negative People
- Realistic Progress For A Natural Advanced Lifter
- Should You Take Steroids To Transform Your Body?
- Your Omega-3 Index Is A Ticking Health Bomb: Here’s How to Disarm It
- Optimise Your Omega-3 Index To Boost Natural Testosterone Production
- Nature vs. Nurture: How Genetics Affect the Outcome of Your Hard Work
- How Much Muscle Can You Gain In 1 Year?
Top articles from my personal site OSKAR FAARKROG:
- How Bone-Structure Affects The Type of Training You Should Do
- I Boosted My Natural Testosterone Production By 270%
- My Thoughts On Muscle Gains
- Bodybuilding is an Illusion Therefore Focus on Proportions and Not Size
- My Thoughts On Mindset
- My Thoughts On Expectations and Body Image
- Why Bodyweight Training is the Best Way To Transform The Skinny-Fat Physique
- Skinny-Fat Training Myth: Shoulder Width Comes From Well Developed Shoulders
- Skinny-Fat Training Myth: You Will Build Muscle Mass As Long As You Train Hard (But Not Smart)
- Why +90% Of My Skinny-Fat Clients Have Bad Form On Exercises (Even If They Think They Have Great Form)
- How to Take Body-Measurements and Progress Photos
- Why You Will Never Look Like Someone Else
- The High Testosterone Lifestyle: How to Change Your Lifestyle to Boost Your Natural Testosterone Production
- Proof That The High Testosterone Diet Works: I Lost 45% Of My Natural Testosterone Production After Going Off The Diet
- Skinny-Fat Guys, Realistic Cutting Goals and the Obsession With Abs
- The Real Value of Online Coaching (Hint: It’s not the training program and diet)
- My Thoughts On Diet
- My Thoughts On Weight Loss
- The Classical Split Routine Is Not Optimal For Gains (Limited Width, Thickness and Overall Size)
And to check all articles I’ve written on SkinnyFatTransformation.com you can go to my archives page.
Be proud but stay hungry!
Oskar Faarkrog, ISSA Certified Trainer